Thursday, June 13, 2019

The Greeting Farm - June Previews Day 3

Hello and welcome to Day 3 of The Greeting Farm previews of the June release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new You stamp set!


This stamp set includes lots of amazing and encouraging sentiments that are perfect for lots of different occasions!  I paired the new sentiment set with one of the Anyas from the Miss Anya Crop stamp set that was released last month.  I sponged Dried Marigold Distress Oxide Ink onto Bristol card, spattered some water, then dried it with a paper towel.  I used the same Dried Marigold ink to stamp the geometric shapes on the card and then stamped the sentiment with black ink.  I colored Anya with copics, diecut her with my Scan N Cut, and adhered her with foam tape.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
Hair - 100, C7, C5, C3
Clothes - YR09, YR04, Y18; B96, B95, B93, B91
Boots - 100, C7, C5, C3

Please stop by tomorrow for our fourth and final day of previews.  Meanwhile, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team has created with this stamp set!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita 

1 comment:

  1. your backgrounds are just amazing and I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete