Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Create A Smile Stamps Challenge

** Scroll down for my Greeting Farm post **


Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.


Our new challenge is to use your favorite Create A Smile stamp set.  I used stamps from the All Hands On Deck stamp set.  Who could resist these adorable little koalas?  I used stencils and distress inks to create the water and sun rays, then added a piece of wood-grain pattern paper for the deck of the ship.  I stamped the images, diecut them with my Scan N Cut, then colored them with copics.  I used Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the koala's noses and the pirate eye patch, and I used a black glaze pen on the koala's eyes.

Copics Used:
Koalas - W3, W2, W0; E01, E000; C7, C5, C3
Clothes - R37, R17, R14; YG17, YG03, YG01, B26, B24, B21
Machetes - C3, C1
Eye Patch - 100
Flag and Pole - C7, C5, C3; E25, E23, E21


I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner will receive a gift card to the CAS shop.  You can find all the details over on the Create A Smile Blog

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment