Sunday, June 17, 2018

Whimsy Stamps Guest Designer - Make A Wish

Hello friends, I'm here today sharing another guest designer card for Whimsy Stamps.


This stamp set is Norbert and Fiona Playtime and I think the images in this set are so adorable!  I colored the dragon and bunny with copics and then created masks for them.  I used the Sun Rays Stencil and distress ink to add the sun rays behind the dragon and bunny. 

Copics Used:
Dragon - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000
Bunny - C3, C1, R00
Grass - G46, G43, G40

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Whimsy Stamps - Norbert and Fiona Playtime
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, stencil, distress ink 

1 comment:

  1. This is stinkin' adorable Anita! Thank you for another super cute special guest post for Whimsy Stamps :o)!

    ReplyDelete