Monday, June 11, 2018

The Greeting Farm - June Previews Day 1

Hello and welcome to Day 1 of The Greeting Farm previews of the June release!  Today I'm sharing the new Plan It Anya stamp!


Isn't she the cutest.girl.ever?  I love her big glasses and little planner that she's carrying.  I colored everything with copics and then fussy cut her.  I used a notebook page diecut behind her and added a paperclip.  I used a black glaze pen on the snap on her planner.  The fun papers are by Doodlebug Design and I cut one of the hearts from the paper to add to the sentiment tag.  This is such a fun stamp and I know you're going to want to add it to your TGF collection!

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E89, E87, E84, E81
Blouse - R37, R35, R32, R30 and C3, C1
Skirt - BG13, BG11, BG10
Boots - C7, C5, C3
Planner - YG17, YG03, YG001

I hope you stop back tomorrow for our second day of previews.  In the meantime, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of our amazing team made with this adorable stamp.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Plan It Anya
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, black glaze pen, paperclip

1 comment: