Saturday, May 12, 2018

Guest DT - Sunny Studio Stamps

Good morning everyone!  I've got some fun cards featuring the latest Sunny Studio stamps.  I was so excited when Mendi, the owner of Sunny Studio Stamps, asked me to be a guest designer using her adorable stamps!  I love this latest release and I used three stamps sets to create today’s cards.
 

I used the Beach Babies stamp set for this card. I also used the palm tree from the Island Getaway stamp set. I colored all the images with Copics and then die cut them using the coordinating dies. I sponged distress inks onto Strathmore paper to create the “sand” and the “ocean waves”. I die cut a large circle in my card front and used a stencil and distress inks to create the clouds behind the waves. I used foam tape to adhere the card front on to my card base, and I used foam tape to adhere all the beach babies and accessories.


I also used the Beach Babies stamp set for this card. The colorful pattern paper is from the Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper. This paper pack is so fun – it’s full of bright patterns. I cut the sentiment tab from paper from the Silly Stripes 6x6 Paper. I colored the boy and his jet ski with Copics and then die cut him using the coordinating dies. I used distress inks to create a wave, and I used distress inks and a stencil to create sun rays on a die cut circle. I adhered the boy with foam tape to add some dimension to my card.


I used the Happy Camper stamp to make this card and went for a night scene.  I colored the camper with Copics and die cut it using the coordinating die. I sponged distress inks on Strathmore paper to create the grassy area, night sky, and the moon. I also die cut the pine trees from the inked paper. I flicked some white acrylic paint on the sky and assembled my card with foam tape. I used white embossing powder and heat-embossed the sentiment.


I used the Happy Camper stamp on this card. The sweet heart pattern paper is from the Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper. The “grass” was cut from paper from the Striped Silly 6x6 Paper and the sun was cut using paper from the Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper. I colored the camper with Copics and die cut it using the coordinating dies. I used distress inks to stencil some clouds onto a die cut circle and adhered the grass. I used foam tape to adhere the camper, sun and sentiment strip. I would love to have a camper just like this one … it would be so much fun!  


For my last card I used the Critter Campout stamp set. I colored the skunk, campfire, fox, and tent with Copics and die cut them using the coordinating dies. I used distress inks on Strathmore paper to create the evening sky, grassy area, and lake. The little pine trees were also cut from the inked paper. I added some water drops to the sky. 

I hope you’ve enjoyed my cards and that I’ve inspired you to go get your fingers all inky!  Be sure to stop by the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop to check out all of the adorable stamps, dies, and other supplies! 
I want to thank Mendi for having me as a guest!
 
Thanks for stopping by! 
 
Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. These are all fabulous Anita!! You are so talented!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete