Friday, May 18, 2018

Be Happy

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to pop on here and share a really quick and easy card that I made using a few fairies and some pattern paper.


These sweet little fairies are from The Greeting Farm's Fairy Happy stamp set.  I found this fun pattern paper by Doodlebug Design at my LSS and decided to add a few of the little fairies to create a quick and easy card.  I colored the fairies with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I used a stitched rectangle die to cut the pattern paper and adhered it to my white cardbase.  Then I simply used foam tape to add the fairies to the flowers.  I added some Glamour Dust to the fairy wings and also added a few sequins for some sparkle.   

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Fairy Happy
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Glamour Dust, sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment