Thursday, January 25, 2018

Keeping Christmas Inspiration Hop



Welcome to the Keeping Christmas Inspiration Hop!  If you are looking for some inspiration for those last minute Christmas cards, you have come to the right place!  Our team has decided to do a monthly Keeping Christmas Inspiration Hop! We will be sharing Christmas creations on the 25th of each month.

The whole idea is to have some Christmas cards and projects in our stash all ready to go for December 2018!
 


I began my card by cutting a piece of white cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" in order to create an A2 size card.  I used the Stitched Circle Frame  from My Favorite Things to create a frame, backed it with a piece of snowflake paper from my stash, and adhered it to my cardbase.  I used the Snow Drifts die to cut a snowbank, stamped my sentiment, and adhered it to the bottom of the frame.  I colored the sweet polar bear from the Polar Pals stamp set with copics and diecut it using the coordinating die.  I used a black glaze pen on the bear's eyes and nose.  I adhered the bear with foam tape to give my card some dimension.  I added a few snowflakes with pearls to finish my card.   
 
Please hop along and be sure to visit each of the blogs.  There's lots of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing!

 


Anita Madden  (You are here)

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 369

9 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the way you framed the cute polar bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love the monochromatic blue you used on this sweet fella!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so darling! Love those perfect little snowflakes and that darling little bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Anita! That polar bear is adorable and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so "beary" cute, Anita! Love the CAS crisp and bright look too with the touches of blue. Have a good weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I absolutely love your layout Anita. That bear is adorable. Perfect inspiration gf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, this is a super cute scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is absolutely adorable! I love the snowflake patterned paper in the background of your sweet polar bear! The monochromatic colors look wonderful together on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Anita, this little polar bear is beyond adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete