Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Ya Don't Say

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card featuring a new image from Sassy Cheryl's.


This image is called Ya Don't Say.  Love that cute snowman with his sweet little birdie friends!  I printed the image on Neenah and colored it with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the bird's eyes.  I kept my card very clean and simple by only adding a sentiment.  I used a Christmas sentiment but this image would be great for birthdays, missing you, or just because.  Be sure to stop by Cheryl's shop to check out all the beautiful digis she has.

Copics Used:
Snowman - BV20, BG70, R20, R00
Nose - YR18, YR14, YR12, YR00
Birdhouse - R59, R46, R24, R22, C7, C5, C3, E29, E27, E25, E23, E21
Birds - B37, B34, B32, Y38

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl's - Ya Don't Say; Sentiment - The Greeting Farm
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, black glaze pen

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making DT for the Greeting Farm!!!!😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete