Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Baker's Assistant

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card featuring a sweet image from Sassy Cheryl's


This image is called Baker's Assistant.  That adorable dog cracks me up!  She looks exhausted, doesn't she?  That's pretty much how I feel after I do Christmas baking lol.  Even though I used this image to make a Christmas card, it could definitely be used for other occasions.  I printed the image on Neenah and diecut it with a stitched rectangle die.  I colored the image with copics and added some polka dots to the baking bowl using acrylic paint.  I used a white pen on the pup's nose and then added Glossy Accents.  Be sure to stop by Cheryl's shop to check out all the beautiful digis she has.

Copics Used:
Dog - W7, W5, W3, W2, W1, W0
Dog's Nose - N8, N6
Bowl - G28, G24, G21, G40 and E42, E41, E40
Spoon - E35, E33, E31, E30
Sugar Canister - C3, C1 and R59, R37, R35, R05
Sifter - R59, R37, R35, R05 and C5, C3, C1
Ladybug - R37, R35, R32
Dough - E55, E53, E51
Ground - W2, W1, W0

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl's - Baker's Assistant; Sentiment - Neat & Tangled
Paper:  Simple Stories - Cozy Christmas; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, white gel pen, Glossy Accents, white acrylic paint

No comments:

Post a Comment