Wednesday, August 30, 2017

You're Owlsome!

Good morning everyone!  I've got another fun card using some stamps and dies from Sunny Studio Stamps.     


I used the Happy Owl-o-ween and Halloween Cuties stamps and dies for this card.  The Happy Owl-o-ween set features an adorable owl and the cutest little Halloween costumes for the owl to wear!  You need to stop by the shop to check out all the images that are included in this set.  The pumpkin and bats are from the Halloween Cuties set that was released last year.  These two stamp sets work so well together.  I colored all the stamped images with copics and diecut them with the coordinating dies.  I diecut a stitched rectangle panel and used distress inks in Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers (two of my favorite colors).  I adhered the owl and pumpkin with foam tape for some dimension and added a few sequins for some sparkle.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Sunny Studio Stamps - Happy Owl-o-ween and Halloween Cuties
Paper:  Neenah; watercolor paper
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, Sunny Studio Stamps Happy Owl-o-ween and Halloween Cuties Dies, Stitched Rectangle Die, sequins

2 comments:

  1. OK, after seeing all your cute and absolutely ADORABLE owl Halloween cards, I caved and went shopping at the Sunny Studios site! And of course you can't buy just one stamp set! I'm excited to be getting some happy mail though, so thank you for enabling me and sharing all your cute, CUTE cards!! :0)

    ReplyDelete