Sunday, August 20, 2017

You're Grrreat

Good morning!  I'm popping on today to share another project for My Favorite Thing's Camp Create.



This little cutie is from the BB Party Like A Pirate set.  I colored the image with copics then diecut it using the coordinating die-namics.  I used a black glaze pen on the Pirate's eyes.  I cut the two ovals with the MFT Pierced Oval Stax die-namic.  I masked the smaller oval and sponged distress ink to create the sand.  Next, I masked the sand and used the Cloud Stencil to sponge the clouds with distress ink.  I stamped the skull image from the stamp set with Versamark ink onto my card base and heat embossed the skulls with white embossing powder.  Next, I blended distress ink onto my card base and then wiped the excess ink off the skulls with a clean paper towel. 

I'm entering my card in the My Favorite Things Camp Create Day 2 - Magnificent Masking.  

 
Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs, Anita
 
Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Party Like A Pirate
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, Black Glaze Pen, Embossing Powder 

No comments:

Post a Comment