Thursday, June 22, 2017

The Challenge #88 - Keywords

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our latest challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.


Our challenge this week is a "keyword" challenge and I used the lovely Peony Bouquet stamp set from Altenew.  I started my card by using distress inks to create the blue background and then flicked some water for lighter spots.  I used the Gift Box Cover-Up Die-namic from My Favorite Things to diecut the window.  I adhered some acetate and added sequins to make a fun shaker card.  I used gold embossing powder to stamp the flower and sentiment.  I used distress inks to watercolor the flowers and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.


You can use as many of the keywords to create your card as you like.  I used all of them with the exception of birthday.  Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see what the rest of the DT created this week.  I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Altenew - Peony Bouquet; Clearly Besotted - sentiment
Paper:  Neenah, watercolor paper
Other:  Distress inks, Altenew Peony Bouquet dies, MFT Gift Box Cover-Up Die-namic, acetate, gold embossing powder, sequins

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the colors you used for the flowers and the nice shaker element behind them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning...simply stunning card Miss Anita, just love all that beautiful orange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Anita, the design is wonderful and the colours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, I LOVE this card! That turquoise watercolored background is so pretty and those big, orange peonies make me smile! FANTASTIC take on this challenge, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete