Tuesday, May 31, 2016

My Favorite Things Guest Designer


Good morning everyone!  I'm so excited to be a guest designer over on the My Favorite Things Blog for the next few days!



I fell in love with this adorable Snuggle Bunnies stamp set the moment I saw it.  It has some of the cutest little bunnies and bears and the sentiments are so sweet.  I also used one of the tree stamps from the Forest Friends stamp set.  I stamped all the images with MFT Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and colored them with copics.  

I wanted to create a little scene for my animal friends so I used some blue paper from the Calm & Cozy Chevron Paper Pack for the sky.  I used the Rolling Hills Die-namics to cut the fence from white cardstock, and then I used it again to cut the green paper from the County Fair Plaid Paper Pack for the grassy area.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics to add a white frame around the scene.  I stamped the sentiment and used a black glaze pen on the animal eyes and noses.  I used foam dots to adhere the bunny, bear, and trees to the card front.  

Copics used:
Bunny and Bear - E31, E30, E50
Bunny and Bear ears, feet, and face - E00, E000, E000
Bunny Shirt - C3, BG05, BG01, B000
Trees - YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01 and E25, E21

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have an awesome day.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  My Favorite Things - Snuggle Bunnies and Forest Friends
Paper:  My Favorite Things - Calm & Cozy Chevron and County Fair Plaid 6x6 Paper Packs; Neenah
Other:  Copics, MFT Die-namics: Snuggle Bunnies, Forest Friends, Rolling Hills, Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames, black glaze pen    
 

7 comments:

  1. This is adorabe, Anita! Congrats on your blogging spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! How fun and well deserving!! Love your cute little card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE congrats to you, Anita, so well deserved!!! Your card is beyond adorable, no one does cuteness as well as you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome!!! I love MFT!!!!!! This card is beyond cute, I love the scene you created for them!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations with your GDT at MFT, love MFT too..and your card is a darling! hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your GD spot! This card is adorable and so beautifully colored. These bunnies just arrived at my house today and I can't wait to play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Anita! You deserve it! Your card is amazing! Love it! XX

    ReplyDelete