Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Look Whooo's Having A Birthday

Good morning everyone!  I have a fun and colorful birthday card to share today.



This cute owl is from Pink and Main's What A Hoot stamp set.  There are several sweet owl images and fabulous sentiments in this set so be sure to stop by Pink and Main's shop to check it out!  I colored the image with copics and then used the coordinating die to cut out the owl.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die from Your Next Stamp to cut the designer papers.  I applied some Glossy Accents to the owl's beak and feet and used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the hat and balloons.  Lastly, I added a few enamel dots to finish my card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Pink and Main Challenge #9  -  Anything Goes

Stamp:  Pink and Main - What A Hoot
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Hip Hip Hooray; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Pink and Main What A Hoot Dies, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, Glossy Accents, Doodlebug Design enamel dots

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Love the fun, bright colors and the details!!
    Thanks for linking up your project this month!!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly :)
    Kimberly’s Crafty Spot
    Pink & Main Stamps, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Glad you dropped in to do the challenge with us at Pink and Main! DT Member Pam

    ReplyDelete