Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Your Next Stamp - February DT Dare

Good morning and welcome to the Your Next Stamp February DT Dare!  This month our dare is to feature red as our predominant color.


I used the new Sprinkles-Sugar Rush stamp set today.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set to cut some watercolor paper and then applied some distress ink and water for my background.  I colored the images with copics and cut them out using the coordinating die set.  I used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the little candies and the lollipop and then finished my card by adding a few Cupid Gumdrops


 

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog for more inspiration.  Karen gives away a stamp set to one lucky person that leaves a comment!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

2 comments:

  1. Sweet treats. Like the sweet theme for this wonderful red card. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete