Friday, February 12, 2016

Missing You Is Real Ruff

Good morning and happy Friday!  I wanted to share a card that I made awhile back but forgot to post on my blog. 




This sweet pup is from Mama Elephant's Playful Pups stamp set.  There are lots of cute puppies in this set along with some great sentiments.  I colored him with copics and then cut him out using the coordinating die.  I simply used a scrap of dp from my stash and then added some enamel dots.  I also used some Glossy Accents on his nose.  A very CAS card using minimal supplies.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Mama Elephant - Playful Pups
Paper:  Pebbles - Front Porch; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Mama Elephant Playful Pups Dies, My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Stax Die, Glossy Accents, Simple Stories enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. Awww, poor little fella! Super cute, great CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card and such a gorgeous image too! x

    ReplyDelete