Thursday, January 14, 2016

SugarPea Designs - January Sweet Peek Day 4

Good Morning!  Welcome to Day 4 of the SugarPea Designs January Product Release.  If you haven't been able to join us this week, you can find the peeks for Day 1 here.




I used the Key To My Heart clear stamp set and the SugarCuts - Key To My Heart coordinating die for today's card.  I love both of these products!  As you'll see today as you visit all the team blogs, there are so many beautiful uses for both the stamp and die sets.



Here's a peek at the stamps and die sets the team will be sharing today:



Would you like to win the Key to My Heart stamp set?  All you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs Blog post telling us about the key to YOUR heart! What makes you "swoon"?  We can't wait to hear!

Our team has come up with amazing inspiration for you! Visit each of our designers blogs to leave a comment for another entry to win! 

All winners during our January Product Release will be announced on Sunday, January 17th. So you have all week to comment!  


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our final day of peeks!


Hugs, Anita

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little tag you added! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet key card, Anita!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, Anita. The tag hanging inside the top of the key looks very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, Anita. The tag hanging inside the top of the key looks very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the popped up key with its tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely combination of stamp and dies and your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely combination of stamp and dies and your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and the sequins are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card! Like the tag attached to the key!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! This card is so cute!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! What make me “swoon”? A love note on the table that my partner leaves me before to go work! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your use of red in the card. It really makes everything pop. I love keys and hearts so this is definitely going on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you tied your sentiment tag to your key Anita.

    ReplyDelete