Friday, January 29, 2016

Adorable Elephant

Good morning and happy Friday!  This has been a very long week and stressful week so I am so glad to see the weekend roll around ;)


 
 
I used the BB Adorable Elephants to make today's card.  I fell in love with this stamp set as soon as I saw it and I've made quite a few cards with it so you'll be seeing more of these pop up on my blog.  I colored everything with copics and then cut the elephant and balloons out with the coordinating dies.  I used some bright papers from Doodlebug Design and kept my card very cas. 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Craft Rocket Challenge 7  - Clean and Simple
Marker Pop Challenge #87  -  Anything Goes
 
Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Adorable Elephants
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, MFT BB Adorable Elephants dies, MFT Fishtail Flags, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle dies

6 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for forever for him to come back in stock at MFT!!!! Totally adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I loved those elephants as soon as I saw them too and had to have them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little elephant! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could not be any cuter I am glad you shared at Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita ~ What a sweet card...there's just something about adding an elephant to a card that screams "HAPPY!" Very nice CAS card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely!! Thanks for joining us at Hanna& Friends
    hugs Line

    ReplyDelete