Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sucker For You!

Hello everyone!  Just popping in quickly to share a very CAS Valentine card I made today.


I used Your Next Stamp's Sweet and Cool stamp set to create these three lollipops.  I colored them with copics and then applied some clear Wink of Stella for some sparkle.  I used the coordinating Sweet and Cool Die Set ... makes it so quick & easy to cut them out! 


I'm entering this in Lesley's Crogan's The Challenge #23.  I always love Lesley's color/sketch challenges but never seem to find the time to play along.  So I'm happy I got to join in this time around, even if I am sliding in at the very last minute :-)



Thanks so much for stopping by.  Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Addicted To CAS 56  -  Hugs & Kisses
Shopping Our Stash #186  -  Love Me Do
Simon Says Stamp Challenge  -  Anything Goes
The Challenge #23  -  Colors and/or Sketch

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Sweet and Cool
Paper:  Basic Grey - True Love; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Sweet and Cool Die Set, Wink of Stella clear glitter marker

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute, love the images and the sentiment to go with. Love the great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these suckers, Anita! You've done a wonderful job of coloring them and the paper is a great match! So glad you shared with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this so cute! The suckers are perfectly colored! Thanks for sharing over at Addicted to CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, that is such great stamps and dies. How I wish
    we could get them in the UK.... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS card Anita! Those heart lollies are so cute and you've coloured them beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was totally SWEET Anita, so happy to have you as our Guest Designer at The Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love punny cards! This is too cute! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, love the candy hearts :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete