I used the mailbox and a sentiment from the Happy Mail clear stamp set. This awesome set is from our 2015 January Product Release! Take a peek at the photo below and you'll see all the fabulous images that come in this set! First I stamped the sentiment and then used the SugarCuts - Air Mail Set die along the bottom of my sentiment. I colored the mailbox with copics and then fussy cut it and popped it up with pop dots. My papers are from the We Go Together 6x6 paper pad from Pebbles - lots of fun patterns in this pad.
The rules are simple:
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided
- SugarPea Design stamps are not required to play along or to win, but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch and replace shapes - so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword SPDSS18 so that we can check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe
Thank you so much for stopping by. Stay warm!
Stamp: SugarPea Designs - Happy Mail
Paper: Pebbles - We Go Together; Neenah
Other: Copics, SugarCuts - Air Mail Set die