Thursday, December 11, 2014

7KCF & Your Next Stamp

( ** Please scroll down for my Your Next Stamp post ** )

Good afternoon everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the 7KCF Blog.




7KCF is now carrying Your Next Stamp products so I chose the adorable Waddles - Snow Fun! clear stamp set for my card today.  I colored the image with copics and then used the coordinating Waddles - Snow Fun! Die Set to cut out the image.  I love that stamp companies offer the coordinating dies - it makes life so much easier lol!  I wanted a subtle dp so that the cute image would be the focal point, so I chose to use the Believe 6x6 paper pad from Authentique.  I added a few sequins to give the card some sparkle.  

 Product from the 7KCF Store:

Waddles - Snow Fun! Clear Stamp Set from Your Next Stamp
Waddles - Snow Fun! Die Set from Your Next Stamp
Believe 6x6 Paper Pad from Authentique
Solar White Smooth Classic Crest 80lb Cardstock from Neenah
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad from Tsukineko
Mixed Sequins from Sulyn

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge 121  -  Holiday Bingo (die cuts, rubber stamp, bling)
Creative Knockouts 67  -  Tis The Season

2 comments:

  1. So pretty is your image and card Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card ,the image is adorable
    Thanks for joining us at Auds sentiments designs and good luck
    lalkygirl

    ReplyDelete