Wednesday, December 31, 2014

7KCF and Simply Gorjuss

( ** Please scroll down for my Greeting Farm post ** )

Hello friends!  We have a new challenge that starts today over on the 7KCF Challenge Blog and our challenge is "anything goes". 



I'm using this sweet Toadstools Simply Gorjuss cling stamp from Docrafts.  I colored her with copics and used some Glamour Dust for the snowy ground.  The papers are from the Altitude 6x6 paper pad from Bo Bunny.  I love the colors and patterns in this collection - it's one of my all-time favorite Bo Bunny lines.  I added a bow and some little snowflakes to finish my card.  Be sure to stop by the 7KCF Challenge Blog to see the beautiful projects the rest of the DT is sharing today.


Products from the 7KCF Store:

Toadstools Simply Gorjuss Cling Stamp from Docrafts
Altitude 6x6 Paper Pad from Bo Bunny
Solar White Smooth Classic Crest 80# cardstock from Neenah
Cream Pearls from Melissa Frances

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I adore your colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, the colors here are so beautiful... Can't stop looking at your card. :) Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous image & I love the background papers! Thanks for lining up at "Anya, Oddies & Others"!

    ReplyDelete