Friday, April 11, 2014

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge

Hello and TGIF!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for Your Next Stamp's Fun Friday.   
 
 
This sweet image is Anna, a digital stamp at the Your Next Stamp shop.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils.  The fun papers are by Simple Stories - plaid and gingham papers are some of my favorite patterns.  You can find more projects over on the YNS Challenge Blog
 
To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or inspiration picture you see below.  Be sure to stop by the YNS Challenge Blog for all the details. 
 


Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge 104  -  Sentiment For A Friend
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge  -  For That Special Lady
Sister Act Card Challenge 52  -  Anything Goes

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Anna
Paper:  Simple Stories, Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, EK Success flower punch, pearl, MFT die

4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous anita.beautiful sweet image and colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at sister act this time and hope to see you next time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thank you for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete