Friday, January 3, 2014

Warmest Wishes

Happy Friday everyone!  Our weather here has been extremely cold and yesterday we got lots of snow.  It's so pretty to look out the window and see the fresh snow on all the pine trees and the ground.  But along with that snow came some very high winds, which made it feel even colder.  And I think they're calling for our temps to drop even lower so I guess I will just have to hibernate lol!  I don't like cold weather but I do love snowmen and that's what I'm sharing today.


This adorable snowman is Snowman Snapshot and he's a freebie over at Whimsie Doodles.  That's right ... he's free!  While you're over there be sure to check out all the digi stamps Melyssa has available.  I'm telling you right now that they are totally adorable so don't blame me if you end up doing some major shopping while you're there :)  Anyway, I colored this cute snowman with copics and used Glossy Accents on his nose and coal buttons.  I added some Glamour Dust to the white snowflakes.  I used an Impression Obsession die for the blue snowflakes and then added some pearls.  The sentiment is from the CC Designs AmyR Freezin' Season stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Whimsie Doodles - Snowman Snapshot; CC Designs - Freezin' Season
Paper:  BoBunny; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Glamour Dust, Impression Obsession snowflake die, pearls, Glossy Accents 

7 comments:

  1. Ooh keep warm Anita, we have the high winds and lots of rain this side of the pond!
    He's one cute snowman, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Anita. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is a Great creation I love the image and the colours are stunning great snowflakes too ....we have lots of rain and winds xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Anita! It was horrible here yesterday also and I think a high of like 14 today. Blech! But I agree, I love seeing the snow on the trees, makes everything so clean and sparkly! Only a crafter could think snow looked like glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay warm, Anita!! This is my least fave time of year, too!! For that same reason... I need to invent a heated fleece, robe, or snuggie to wear around the house!! LOL!! :) :)

    Love your frosty winter card!! He's adorable & as always, you make him shine!! :) :) xo

    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally need to keep making Xmas stuff to have ready for next year!! lol! This is an adorable snowman, thanks for the heads-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous anita.fab frosty colours and i love your snowman :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete