Wednesday, January 15, 2014

7 Kids College Fund Challenge - It's Puppy Love

Hello sweet friends!  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for a new challenge over on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog



I'm using this adorable Puppy Girl Pure Innocence stamp from My Favorite Things.  I stamped her on Neenah cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then colored her with copics and colored pencils.  My papers are from BoBunny and the embellishment is a felt heart and button. 


Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Puppy Girl Pure Innocence stamp from My Favorite Things
 
Our challenge is "anything goes" and it's open for two weeks so there's plenty of time for you to play along.  Remember that in order to be eligible to win a gift certificate prize you must use an image carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store.  Be sure to stop by the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today!
 
Thank you for stopping by.
 
Hugs, Anita
 
I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Crafts and Me Challenge 144  -  Use a Heart

15 comments:

  1. fabby card hun love it love doogies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, perfect for the young love! I love the papers and banner with your image, so cool.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous anita.beautiful pretty image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo sweet - Anita !! Her hair looks fab & I love the soft colors!! :))
    Too cute !! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous, sweet card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! I LOVE the way you colored the image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! All pretty in pink. Fabulous coloring.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita, your card is so lovely! You've colored the sweet image so beautifully and I love those papers. The sentiment makes me smile and I love that gorgeous heart detail. :o) Wonderfully done!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute, cute. I adore your coloring and I find animals such a challenge to color. This little pup is beautiful! Gorgeous card. Love your banner. Clean, pretty and well done! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my WORD! Your coloring is absolutely SPECTACULAR on this!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ANita, this is so adorable!! Great coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card, such a sweet image and pretty papers. Love your fabulous colouring and cute little heart too. Thanks for joining us at MMCS this challange xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cutie... :) Love the coloring! :)
    Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete