Sunday, September 18, 2011

You're Sweet

(Scroll down for my Simply Sassy Blog Hop post)

Hello friends.  I hope you've had a fabulous weekend.  Mine was nice but it went by way too fast :( 



Doesn't this ice cream sundae look yummy?  This image is Sweet Treats - Strawberry Sundae by Moon Cookie Gallery over at Whimsy Stamps.  I used my copics and colored pencils to color this sweet image.  I added Glossy Accents and Fluffy Stuff to the ice cream toppings.


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week.

Stamp:  Whimsy Stamps Moon Cookie Gallery Sweet Treats - Strawberry Sundae
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Lime Twist - Happy Go Lucky; Bazzill; Core'dinations
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Glossy Accents, Fluffy Stuff, doily, ribbon, nestabilities

7 comments:

Sara I. said...

Love the doily and the glossy accents!! Super sweet!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and the houndstooth paper.

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

This is wonderful, Anita! The glossy accents and fluffy stuff make it look yummy!

Lola Azul said...

Lovely colors. The glossy is a wonderful detail!. Thanks for comment on my blog!. :)

Maria Therese said...

Oh this looks sooooooooooo yummi ♥

Sandra said...

Oh so inviting!! this is lovely great colours and a fabulous image:) Sandra H

Whimsey said...

Yum, yum - lovin' the colors! Great use of glossy accents and that DOILY!! :D