Sunday, October 13, 2024

Feline Spooky

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a clean and simple Halloween card featuring a digital stamp from the LTTS Doodles Etsy Shop!


This sweet little trick or treater is from the Trick or Treat digital stamp set.  Ana has lots of adorable images in her etsy shop so be sure to stop by and check them out!  I printed the little girl in her kitty costume on Neenah cardstock, colored her with copics, and fussy-cut her.  I used a stitched rectangle die to die cut a panel and then inked it with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink.  I matted the panel on black card stock and adhered that to my card base.  The striped paper is from my stash.  I adhered the image with foam tape and then added a few tiny die cut stars.  I heat embossed a sentiment from my stash and adhered that with foam tape as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment