Monday, July 22, 2024

Sending Waves Of Smiles

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a cute and colorful summer card featuring a digital stamp by Amanda Jayne Designs.


This adorable stamp is Beach Girl and you can find it in the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Shop!  I inked a panel of bristol card with Frayed Burlap, Salty Ocean, and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks.  I splattered the panel with water and then splattered the sandy area with thinned brown acrylic paint.  Once the panel was dry, I adhered it to my card.  I printed the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I stamped a sentiment on the card and then attached the images with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment