Thursday, May 23, 2024

I'm So Fortunate To Have You

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a very clean and simple card featuring a stamp by Streamside Studios.


This cute little fortune cookie and sentiment are just two of the many stamps included in the Par-tea Pandas stamp set.  Be sure to check out the stamp set in the shop!  I die cut a stitched rectangle from white card stock and inked it with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink.  I splattered it with both white and pink acrylic paints to add some texture.  I stamped the fortune cookie on neenah card stock, colored it with copics, and fussy-cut it.  I adhered the fortune cookie with foam tape and stamped the sentiment below the cookie.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment