Monday, August 14, 2023

My Favorite Cupcake

Happy Monday friends!  I hope you had a fun weekend!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a new release by Streamside Studios Etsy shop. 

This sweet image is called My Favorite Cupcake and it comes with several optional images that you can use for toppers for the cupcake.  I colored the cupcake and cherries with copics and used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the frosting.  I diecut a stitched rectangle, inked it with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink, and spattered it with paint.  I diecut the cupcake and cherries and adhered them to my card with foam tape.  The sentiment is from the All The Feels clear stamp set which you can also find in the Streamside Studios Etsy shop.

Copics:

Cupcake - E33, E31, E30, E50; E27, E25; R85, R83, R81, RV10

Cherries - R59, R39, R37, R35; YG17, YG03, YG01

I hope you have a fabulous day.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

2 comments: