Thursday, March 30, 2023

Somebunny Special

Good morning crafty friends!  I'm sharing an Easter slimline card I made for the Hello Bluebird challenge over on Instagram. 

I combined several stamp sets and dies to make this fun card.  The bunny images are from the Meadow Bunnies and Carried Away stamp sets, and the sentiment is from the Easter Egg Hunt stamp set.  I cut the Partly Cloudy Slimline Die from white cardstock and adhered it to a panel that I inked with Cracked Pistachio, Spun Sugar, and Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxide Inks.  I colored all the images with copics and diecut them with the coordinating dies.  I used a black gel pen for their eyes, and I added a few highlights to the bunny cheeks and balloons with a white gel pen.  I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock and then adhered all the bunnies and the sentiment with foam tape.

Copics:

Bunnies - E53, E51, E50; R20; E01, E00, E000

Balloons - V15, V12, V01; Y13, Y11, Y00, Y000

Flowers - R32, R30; G21, G20

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment