Monday, December 5, 2022

It's Penguining To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card I made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.

I diecut a stitched rectangle from bristol card, sponged it with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink, and spattered it with white gouache.  Once dry, I adhered the panel to my card.  I stamped one of the adorable penguins from the It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas stamp set and diecut it using the coordinating dienamics.  I colored the penguin with copics and used a black gel pen on the eyes.  I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the penguin's beak and feet,  spattered the image with white gouache, and adhered the penguin to my card.  I added a diecut snowflake with foam tape and then glued a white pearl to the center of the snowflake.

Copics:

Penguin - C7, C5, C3; YR07, YR04, Y38; BV20, BG70; R20, R00

Hat/Scarf - R39, R37, R35; BG18, BG57, BG53; BV20, BG70

Envelope - E41, E40; R46; YG17

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the MFTWSC522 Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Oh fabulous image and what a great sentiment x

    ReplyDelete