Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Merry Christmas My Deer!

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card featuring one of the new clear stamp releases from the Streamside Studios Etsy shop!

These adorable images are from the Oh Deer! Christmas Is Here! clear stamp set.  I diecut a stitched rectangle from red polka-dot pattern paper and adhered it to my card.  I sponged distress oxide inks onto a small panel of bristol card, spattered it with white acrylic paint, and adhered it to my card.  Next I diecut a frame from white cardstock and adhered it over the inked panel with foam tape.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy cut them.  I used a black glaze pen on the deers' noses and adhered them to my card with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: