Wednesday, September 14, 2022

You Are Spook-Tacular

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween card featuring some adorable digital stamps from the LTTS Doodles Etsy Shop!

I started my spooky scene by inking a panel of bristol card with Villanous Potion, Crackling Campfire, and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered the panel with black acrylic paint and white gouache and set it aside to dry.  I diecut the Spooky Scene Die from black cardstock and adhered it to my inked panel.  The ghost is from the Boo-Ghosts stamp set and the crows and pumpkins are from the Little Scarecrow stamp set.  I printed the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy cut them.  I adhered all the images with foam tape and then added a sentiment that I heat-embossed in white.

Copics:

Ghost - BV20, BG70, R30, R00

Bat - E44, E43, E42, E41, R20, E01, E000

Crows - W5, W3, W1, W0, Y38, R20

Pumpkins - YR18, YR14, YR12, Y15; YG67, YG63, YG61; E43, E42, E41

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Anita  

1 comment: