Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Hello

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a stamp set from Hello Bluebird 


This sweet little mouse and butterfly are from the Field Mice stamp set.  There are lots of little mice and accessories included in this set so be sure to check it out.  I stamped the mouse and butterfly on Neenah cardstock, colored it with copics, and fussy cut them.  I used a black glaze pen on the mouse's eye and added Wink of Stella Clear Glitter on the butterfly wings.  I sponged Peacock Blue and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks onto a stitched rectangle of bristol card and layered it on a stitched rectangle that I cut from white cardstock.  The pink gingham paper is from my stash.  I diecut the hello sentiment from black cardstock using the Gallery Frame #1 Die.  

Copics:
Mouse - E53, E51, E50; E02, E01, E00; R20
Butterfly - C3; RV10, RV00, RV000

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: