Monday, April 19, 2021

Somebunny Wants To Say Hi

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a stamp set from Paperie Ink's latest release! 


These adorable bunnies are from the new Somebunny Talk stamp set.  I stamped all the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I sponged Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink on a stitched rectangle that I diecut from Neenah cardstock.  I spattered the sky with both blue and white acrylic paints.  I sponged Shabby Shutters Distress Oxide Ink on a strip of Neenah cardstock and then diecut it using a grass die.  I spattered the grass with white and dark green acrylic paint.  I adhered all the images with foam tape to add some dimension to my card.  

Copics Used:
Bunnies - E53, E51, E50; R20
Butterfly - V12, V01, V000; C3, C1
Can - R14, R11, R00

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: