Saturday, January 30, 2021

Love

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a Valentine card using an adorable stamp from Paperie Ink.

These little cuties are from the Many Thanks stamp set.  I used a cloud stencil and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink to create the clouds on my card.  I diecut the ground and inked it with Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks.  I sponged bristol card with Picked Raspberry and Festive Berries Distress Oxide Inks and then diecut the LOVE letters and lots of tiny hearts.  I colored the foxes and wagon with copics and adhered them to my card with foam tape.  I used a black glaze pen on the foxes' eyes and noses and used a white gel pen to create tiny hearts on the fox's scarf.  I adhered the tiny hearts in the wagon, in the fox's hand, and in the sky.

Copics Used:

Fox -E08, E15, E13, E11; C3, C1; E02, E00, N08

Wagon - R29, R27, R24; N8, N6, N4

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Anita  

1 comment: