Sunday, November 22, 2020

Good Tidings To You

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun shaped Christmas card.


These sweet animals are from the Good Tidings To You stamp set by Evelin T Designs.  I made the base of my card by diecutting white cardstock using a large circle die.  I also diecut a circle from bristol card, sponged it with distress oxide inks, and heat embossed white snowflakes.  I diecut two snow slopes, sponged the tops of the slopes with distress ink, and adhered the snow slopes directly to my card with liquid adhesive.  I stamped the images, ran them through my ScanNCut, and then colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on their eyes and noses and added some polka-dots to one of the gifts with a white gel pen.  I stamped a sentiment on the snow and then adhered the sweet critters with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita  

No comments:

Post a Comment