Friday, July 10, 2020

The Greeting Farm - July Previews Day 2

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of The Greeting Farm previews of the July release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Furmaids.



This stamp set features lots of fun furry mermaids!  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, cut them out using my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I sponged bristol card with distress oxide inks and spattered it with water.  I spattered thinned brown and white acrylic paints over the sandy area.  After the panel dried I adhered a diecut frame and all the images with foam tape.  I used a black glaze pen on the fish and starfish eyes, and I used Nuvo Crystal glaze on the puppy noses and tongues.  I used a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the mermaid suits and then added some Nuvo drops to add more sparkle.
    
Please stop by Monday for our third day of previews.  Meanwhile, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team created today.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

2 comments: