Friday, June 26, 2020

Let's Be Mermaids

Good morning!  I'm sharing a card using some of the latest products from LDRS Creative


These fabulous images are from the new stamp set called Mermaid Treasures!  I adore this stamp set and it's my favorite from the new release!   I stamped the images with Raven Hybrid Ink and colored them with copics.  I used the Slim Line Scallop Die to diecut the stitched rectangle and I sponged it with distress oxide inks.  I stamped and heat-embossed the white seaweed and the bubbles.  I used the At The Beach Border Die to diecut the sand and also sponged it with distress oxide inks.  I adhered the mermaids, fish, and sandy ocean bottom with foam tape.



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita   

1 comment:

  1. These images you use are just so adorable as is your card x

    ReplyDelete