Monday, August 13, 2018

The Greeting Farm - August Previews Day 3

Hello and welcome to Day 3 of previews of The Greeting Farm August release!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring the new My Kitchen stamp set!



This is another fabulous set that you're going to want to add to your TGF collection!  There are tons of kitchen/cooking images included in this set.  It would also be perfect for creating your own custom recipe cards!  I started my card by diecutting a circle from my cardfront.  I adhered dp to create a wood floor and yellow "wallpaper" in my kitchen.  Then I decided to create some red appliances because I love the color red!  I colored everything with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the "window" of my oven door and to the knobs on my oven.  I adhered everything with foam tape to give my card lots of dimension. 
Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Girl Hair - 100, C7, C5, C3;
Boy Hair - E47, E25, E23, E21
Shirt - YG17, YG03, YG01
Pants - C7, C5, C3
Dress & Bow - YR23, Y18, Y15
Window - B26, B24, B21, B000
Red - R37, R24, R22
White - C3, C1

I hope you stop back tomorrow for our fourth and final day of previews.  In the meantime, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of our amazing team made with this adorable set!

Thanks for stopping by.


Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour coordinated kitchen scene and the cute couple.

    ReplyDelete