Sunday, February 18, 2018

I Love You

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring an adorable stamp set from Neat & Tangled.


I bought this stamp set intending to make some Valentine cards but time got away from me.  So I figured instead of an actual Valentine, I would create a card that can be sent any time you want to let someone special know you're thinking of them.  This cute image is from the Beavers Eh stamp set.  If you haven't seen this set, be sure to check it out ... lots of cute beavers and sweet sentiments too.  I colored this girl beaver and her little mouse with copics and then added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to her nose and teeth for some shine.  I used a white gel pen to make some polka-dots on her bow and skirt, and then added a few sequins for some sparkle.  I also sponged some distress ink on the cardbase before adhering the beaver with foam tape.  I used a black glaze pen on the mouse's eyes.

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
7 KIDS Customers Create! Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes

Stamp:  Neat & Tangled - Beavers Eh
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, white gel pen, Nuvo Crystal Glaze, black glaze pen, sequins, My Favorite Things scalloped border die, twine

1 comment: