Monday, November 20, 2017

Sending You Flurries of Warm Wishes

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing another card I made as a guest designer for Pink & Main.



These beautiful snowflakes and the sentiment are from the Flurries set.  I cut a panel of Bristol paper and stamped the snowflakes with Versamark ink.  I used white embossing powder and heat embossed the snowflakes.  Next I sponged distress oxide inks in Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio, flicked on water, and then dried the panel with a paper towel.  I stamped the sentiment on a strip of vellum and heat embossed it also.  I wrapped the ends of the vellum around the Bristol panel before adhering it to my cardbase.  Lastly, I added a few sequins to give the card a little bit of sparkle.  This set includes so many pretty snowflakes so be sure to stop by the shop and check it out! 

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  Pink & Main - Flurries
Paper:  Bristol Smooth,vellum
Other:  Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks, WOW white embossing powder, sequins

1 comment: