Friday, May 12, 2017

Relax

Good evening!  Today I'm sharing a card using a fun stamp from Newton's Nook Designs.


This sweet cat is from the Newton's Summer Vacation stamp set.  I colored the image with copics and then diecut the panel using a stitched rectangle die.  I used Glossy Accents on Newton's sunglasses and then added a few enamel dots to finish my card.  I followed the sketch from the Inky Paws Challenge #46.       

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita


I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Inky Paws Challenge #46  -  sketch

Stamp:  Newton's Nook Designs - Newton's Summer Vacation
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sunkissed; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, Glossy Accents, enamel dots

7 comments:

  1. So fabulous Anita... that critter certainly looks chilled out!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so delightful! I love that Newton is already working on his summer tan! Super cute! Thanks so much for joining Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable love the colours and that amazing image too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card. Love the coloring on the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so beautiful! I love the bright colors and the way you colored the sand under the kitty! Thanks for getting inky with us and linking up to our inky paws challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute!!! Love your use of glossy accents on his shades!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable love the colours and that amazing image too! I need to learn a lot from you.
    Every time you strain, relax a little with my ringtone i'm a mess - Bebe Rexha free ringtone

    ReplyDelete