Friday, February 10, 2017

Pink & Main New Release and Blog Hop



I am so excited to be a guest designer as we celebrate Pink and Main’s February Release with a fun and inspirational blog hop! Be sure to go to the Pink & Main website to check out all the new stamps and dies! Also check out the brand new paper line that is making its debut ... they have 3 new 6x6 paper pads that are perfect for spring and coordinate with each other. Please hop along through all of the design team members’ blogs (and a couple of guest designers too). There will be prizes along the way.


For my project, I used the Seeds of Kindness stamps and coordinating dies.  I love these sweet bunnies - they're so adorable!  I colored the bunnies with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunny eyes and noses to give them a bit of shine.  I used distress inks to create the background and then adhered that to a plaid cardbase.  I added a few enamel dots to finish my card.   
 
Each blog has a prize to give away and I am excited to give away the Seeds of Kindness clear stamp set.  To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment here and on every blog in the hop. We will choose random winners from the comments and post them on the Pink and Main blog on February 15.  Here is the lineup for the hop, enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anita  (you are here)
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by. 
 
Hugs, Anita

45 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see you guesting for Pink and Main! I love your card- you always inspire me. And his set is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very sweet card! I love that plaid background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally everything about this adorable card is perfection in my book. The sweet bunnies, the soft colors, the plaid background...swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bunnies are super cute and I love the plaid!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job Anita! Glad you could join us this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Seeds of Kindness clear stamp set is adorable!! The bunnies are way too cute!Such a cute sentiment too!
    Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these little bunnies! So cute- and I love the background and the pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love the bunny holding the seed package!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm "wild" about plaid!...these super cute bunnies and the sentiment are perfect for RAK cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! That paper you used is absolutely gorgeous and just screams spring which is absolutely perfect for these cute bunnies! Awesome job on showcasing this fun new release! Congrats on being a guest designer too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's obvious that the bunnies are a big hit!!! I've never seen a more adorable set. Your card is so full of sunshine and very heart warming :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those little bunnies and your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are these bunnies cute or what! Love the little extras!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the way you colored the image. Now, I'm looking forward to making Spring cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the color palette. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your great card. The bunnies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh those bunnies!! Simply adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous coloring!! I LOOOOOOVE this card!! Super bright and cheerful!! Makes me smile!! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable card, I adore those bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such precious bunnies and a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Anita! *swoon* What a darling card! Love the colors and the scene is just too sweet. LOVE this ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this Anita!! Love your pretty coloring and the fun scene!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this card. It is hoping with cuteness.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute card! Adorable paper and stamp set! Your coloring is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. All so fun and spring-y! LOVE the bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my!!! Such adorable card!!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. The bunnies are so cute! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. These rabbits are adorable and your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the name of your blog! :)

    This is an adorable set, and you did a fantastic job with it. Congrats on your guest designer spot. You did them proud!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a cute card! The bunnies are truly adorable - great colouring on them!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This card is precious! I always admire your cards when I'm in The Paper Cottage and hope to take one of your classes there. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Those bunnies are so cute and I love the paper. This card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cute card and I love your coloring. Love that this stamp set has the dies

    ReplyDelete
  35. So cute! Love the sweet scene and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such an adorable card! Beautiful colouring on the sweet bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Papers are fabulous but I love how you colored up those bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Adorable card! Love the cute bunnies and the sentiment 😊

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love your card with the seeds of kindness stamps. The bunnies are so cute. I see your cards at the local paper store and love them. Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete