Saturday, July 23, 2016

You Make Me Smile

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I made for The Greeting Farm


Are you signed up to receive The Greeting Farm newsletter?  If so, you may have already seen my card in their "Here's A Tip" newsletter.  If you haven't signed up yet, be sure to do so.  I thought I'd pop on here and share my card with those that may not have already seen it.

I used the sweet Snuddle Anya and colored her with copics.  I wanted to add a little dimension to my card so I stamped, colored, and fussy cut an extra coffee mug and set of bunny slippers and used foam tabs to attach them onto the colored image.  You can't really see the dimension in this picture, but adding those elements with foam tape causes them to pop off the page a little.  This is a fun way to add some dimension to a card.  I used some cute paper from Doodlebug Design and then added some bright enamel dots.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R30
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E41
Shirt - RV66, RV55, RV63
Shorts and Barrette - YG17, YG03, YG01
Cup - BG05, BG01, B000
Slippers - C1, R00
Book - C3, C1
Ground - W2, W1, W0

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Snuddle Anya
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Bunnyville; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, black glaze pen, Glossy Accents, enamel dots, foam tabs



2 comments:

  1. So sweet, Anita! I love this layout. It always makes a cute, cleanly layered card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she just the best!! lol!! Fantastic idea popping up her slippers, it's too cute!!

    ReplyDelete