Friday, March 18, 2016

Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Color Challenge #35

Happy Friday!  I hope you've had a fabulous week!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new Sketch and Color Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog



I used the sweet lamb from the Sprinkles - Egg-stra Awesome clear stamp set.  This set is perfect for both Easter and spring cards!  I colored both the lamb and the balloon with copics and used the coordinating die set to cut everything out.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die to cut my papers and then I added a few pretty gumdrops to my card. 
  


To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to read the challenge details and to see the beautiful projects by the rest of the DT!

 
 


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you play along in our challenge!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Craft Rocket Challenge 11  -  Anything Goes
 
Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Sprinkles-Egg-stra Awesome!
Paper:  Echo Park - Spring; Neenah
Other:  Copics, black glaze pen, YNS gumdrops
 
                                           

6 comments:

  1. He's so fluffy!!! What a total doll!!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh,I love your card! It's so sweet!
    thank you for joining us as at Hanna and Friends.

    x Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper combo Sweet Card TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the sweetest! Love the lamb. Thank you for joining in with us on the Cute Card Challenge blog this week. Lynn - CCT Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beyond bearable cute! So great - love the image, the background, those enamels... Perfect Easter card, Anita. :)
    Have a lovely day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! The coloring is great on the lamb. Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete