Monday, September 28, 2015

SugarPea Designs CCC#5 and The Challenge #44

Good morning everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for two challenges!  One of the challenges is the SugarPea Designs Creative Color Challenge #5 and the other is a birthday theme challenge over at The Challenge.




I used the sweet Halloween Eek-A-Boo clear stamp set from SugarPea Designs.  This adorable set is from their September release.  Some of you may know that my daughter's birthday is Halloween so I love making cards with Halloween images!  I colored the image with copics and used the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Die Set to cut out the cute ghost.  I added some Glossy Accents to the spiders and also some sparkly sequins.  And since our theme this week at The Challenge is birthday-themed, I used a birthday sentiment from the stamp set.



I hope you find some time to get inky and play along with us in both challenges!  You can find the links to the DT's fabulous projects over on the SugarPea Designs Blog and at The Challenge!







Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - Eek-A-Boo
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, SPD SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Die, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, sequins

6 comments:

  1. This is the cutest card I have ever seen in the whole wide world!!!! Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just the sweetest little ghost!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh He's just the Sweetest Ghost ever!! 8-) Love the patterned papers and Fab layout of your card too! Hope you've been doing Wonderfully!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is WONDERFUL, Anita!! I love that cute ghost and your paper choices and layout are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your cute card!!!! I NEED to get this stamp set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you made it a "spooky" fun birthday card, Anita! Perfect for October birthdays! I need that zig zag die set too! Hope you had a great weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete