Friday, April 3, 2015

TGF Farm Fresh Friday - April Showers




Are you ready for a fun new challenge?  Today we have a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge on the TGF Blog and the theme is "April Showers".   


 
I used Garden Anya for my card today.  Isn't she a sweetie?  I colored her with copics and then paired her with some perfect cloud paper!  I added a little bow and a couple of clouds to finish off my card. 
 
I've recently had a couple of followers ask me to list the copics that I use on my images.  I'm terrible at trying to remember to write them down but I actually remembered to do that with this image.
 
Skin - E04, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E27, E25, E23, E21
Pink - R85, R83, R81, V000
Yellow - Y38, Y18, Y15, Y00
Turquoise - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000
Green - YG17, YG23, YG03, YG01
 
Be sure to stop by the TGF Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today for our "April Showers" challenge.  I hope you find some time to get inky and play along in our challenge.  The random winner receives a $25 Gift Certificate to the TGF Store!!!   

There are only a few simple rules to play along in the challenge:

- You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image

- Entries must be uploaded to the TGF Blog no later than April 9, at noon CST


- The fabulous prize:  A $25 Gift Certificate to The Greeting Farm Store!

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  TGF - Garden Anya; Your Next Stamp - sentiment
Paper:  Echo Park - Everyday Eclectic; Neenah
Other:  Copics, MFT Stitched Circle Dies, MFT Flag Banner Die, MFT CloudDie, seam binding


1 comment:

  1. Hi Anita,
    such a sweet card. lovely colouring in as usual.
    April showers more like April downpours here at the minute lol
    Take care, Maria

    ReplyDelete