I used the adorable Have An ICE Day from our 2014 Holiday Release! I just love this little penguin. I colored him with copics and then popped him on a tag I cut using our Gift Tag - Sugar Cuts Die. The little heart I added to the fishing line is from the Layered Treat Label - Sugar Cuts Die. Go grab your favorite stamps (we hope they're SugarPea Designs, but they don't have to be) and make a card to enter our challenge! You just may be the lucky person that wins the shop gift certificate!
The rules are simple -
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided
- SugarPea Design stamps are not required to play along or to win, but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch and replace shapes - so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword SPDSS15 so that we can check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful week!
I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Love To Create Challenge 141 - Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze Challenge 67 - Use a Punch or Die
Stamp: SugarPea Designs - Have An ICE Day
Paper: My Mind's Eye - Winter Wonderland; Neenah; Bazzill
Other: Copics, SugarPea Designs Gift Tag - Sugar Cuts Die, seam binding, twine